We have made a great start on renovating the auditorium. Thanks to those who have adopted a seat, we have had the ceiling and walls painted, painted two murals, purchased some benches and more. Thanks to a generous donation from the PTO, we have made a start on lighting for the stage in time for Hairspray Jr. We still have a long way to go to make this space great. Curtains are our main focus next.
Adoption of a seat is $100 and comes with an engraved plaque with 2 lines of 25 characters each. We have had some pretty creative seat dedications and messages. While our seats are being evaluated and restored with the help of CCS Capital Improvements, we are working on a way to display the dedication plaques for all to enjoy.
There are a few options to adopt a seat. Families and grandparents are great supporters, and we appreciate their enthusiasm for the project. There are other ways to get involved that may work better for you:
- Group of Friends – Have you been friends since Kindergarten and want a way to leave a part of you at Indianola?
- Honor a teacher with a seat from the class – We’ll include a special card for them too.
- A club or team could adopt a seat as a way to remember a great year together.
- Graduation gift to the school
- As an alumni in remembrance of your time at Indianola
We know you are a creative group and can come up with some great ideas for how to adopt your very own seat. Your seat plate can be as creative as you are. Take a look at some of the seat plates when we get them hung up! Please select a single contact for group donations and check the box on the form.
Also, this donation is tax deductible. Once we receive your form and payment, we will send you an email receipt with all necessary information.